Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where i'm at

No matter where I am at, I am learning. Whether it's easy and joy-filled or difficult for whatever the reason, I am learning, growing... all on that limitless upward curve.

As of recently I have been in some interesting situations. Well, you could call them interesting, or you could label them as totally normal. Even in these 'normal' circumstances I am internally distraught... tied up in knots really. But in reality there isn't anything wrong, I just always feel like it! It is a constant battle with attempting to stay afloat and not get consumed with the perceived wrong.

In every situation and every circumstance I seek to keep my eyes on Christ. By doing so I magnify Him and minimize the problems. Learning to bring the problems out and not keep them in enables the knots to be undone, truth to be known, and a lot more freedom of mind at hand.

This freedom I so cherish. Big, wide-open spaces are places of joy where I soak in the freedom. It's what I long for inside - to feel free. Running, jumping, playing, tumbling, are all what I love to do. All because I want to be free on the inside!

I can truly do nothing on my own. Without God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, without close friends, without prayer and a desire to be well and health, I could be nowhere. I believe that there is hope. Hope for change. Hope for the better. Hope that we can always get closer to that state of perfection, holiness, and fulfillment - all from the Lord and only possible through Him.

So wherever we are at, the Lord is constantly drawing us to Himself, speaking so gently, pulling us in. It's up to us to listen and respond to the knocks on the door of our hearts. This is where continual improvement comes from, that eternal upward curve leading straight to God's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment